Switch port of TyrQuake (only the NetQuake part).
- latest versions of devkitA64 and libnx;
- latest versions of switch-sdl2, switch-mesa, switch-libdrm_nouveau.
make in this directory to build
Place the NRO into
/switch/nxquake/ on your SD card.
If you only have the shareware version of Quake, copy
If you have the full version, copy both
If you want to play Scourge of Armagon, copy
If you want to play Dissolution of Eternity, copy
Make sure the pak files and the
id1 directory have all-lowercase names, just in case.
You can run NXQuake using Homebrew Launcher.
If it crashes, look for
Mission Packs and mods are supported. If you have more game folders than just
/switch/nxquake/, a mod select menu will pop up when you launch NXQuake.
- Kevin Shanahan (aka Tyrann) for TyrQuake;
- Rinnegatamante for some input-related code I copypasted from vitaQuake;
- some nice people from the ReiSwitched Discord for testing (especially Drakia, Crusatyr and Patrick);
- id Software for Quake.