My Speaker Kit
My public speaking kit for the event’s organizers.
- Requirements (read this before contacting me please)
- Keep in mind
- Personal informations
If you want to see previous talks I gave (150+ in 20+ countries), check my speaking page.
If you want me to speak at your event, here is a list of requirements before considering asking me:
- Your event is welcoming everyone, no matter where they come from, their social status, gender, orientation, beliefs, education and their mental or physical abilities;
- Your conference provide access for wheelchair users and people with reduced mobility;
- You have an enforced Code of Conduct (looking for one, check confcodeofconduct.com);
- If you record my talk, the video needs to be accessible for free to everyone and cannot be sold in any capacity;
- You want me to speak at your event because you find my content valuable for your attendees, not because you want my employer to sponsor your event;
- You let me use my computer (MacBook Pro 2020 - USB C, I have VGA & HDMI adapters) and my clicker (remote presenter);
- You don't ask for talk materials in advance (unless there are live translations). I will gladly give my slides and code examples for you to share after my talk.
- I can't use your template since I don't use PowerPoint. Even if I could, I wouldn't since it never works with my style of slides and my slides are part of the experience I give to the attendees.
I will prioritize events that are
- giving me a prime speaking slot;
- recording the talk;
- paying for the travel arrangements;
- making real efforts to promote diversity.
Keep in mind that...
- I can give more than one talk if you want to maximize your budget;
- French is my first language, but I only deliver talks in English;
- I'll be more than happy to mentor other speakers;
- My talks are all 45 minutes long (unless specified), but I can adapt the content to any shorter time I have on the schedule.