Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This release features some minor usability improvements, and most importantly a simple GUI interface for people who do not like messing with the console.
- Sort arrangements in order lead, rhythm, bass to match the game's order.
- Improve track names. Removed level indication and added number distinction where necessary.
- Default output path is now
rocksmith_tabs, so as not to accidentally pollute the current working dir.
- Allow customisation of the output filenames via a filename template that can be specified with the
- Added a simple GUI interface which converts all songs found in the Rocksmith 2014 install directory.