You can clone with
HTTPS or Subversion.
moved upstreams to upstream.d so removing upstream conf files from ng…
updated README documentation
removed fastcgi_pass directive from common includes so that different…
… upstreams maybe used.
moved drupal includes to an includes directory as they are not sites …
…and shouldn't be in sites-available
added possible available upstream settings
Allow configuration to use multiple upstreams
Ubuntu 10.04 LTS support: Commented out upload setting which is only …
…available in 0.8.2 or greater.
gitignore updated to ignore sites-enabled
* Added map_hash_bucket_size setting.
* Moved php-fpm status to a geo block setup.
* Fixed incorrect reference to WP config on the README.
* Updated config for using literal locations on private files when po…
* Added missing text to README.
* README improved.
* Added info about php-fpm example config to README.
* Updated the README deleted example.com.
* Github doesn't like .com in lieu of an extension.
* Fixed incorrect filename of drupal_cron_update.conf.
* Added missing SCRIPT_FILENAME param to generic fcgi config.
* Now using FastCGI directly for private files.
* Added comments to fastcgi conf files. Also private files FCGI.
* Included authorize.php for enabling updates from the web in D7.
* Fixed misspelling of drupal_cron_update.conf.
* Fix error in drupal_spaces with '=/' location.
* Added instructions to deal with globalredirect on D6.
* Updated the README with nginx_ensite info.
Updated README with header info.
* Added specific Drupal headers ignore to fastcgi and proxy.
* Removed duplicate install.php location.
* Updated the README.
* New simplified config.
* New config with 0 rewrites.
* All regex locations are now nested inside '/'. More specific
location for blocking access to private files.
* README updated with static index file information.
* Removed index directive from server level block. New config file for
a root static index.html file.