A curated list of awesome things related to the lnurl super-protocol for interaction between Lightning wallets and third-party services.
Readings about lnurl.
- The spec – The confusing, but honest, lnurl spec, by Anton Kumaigorodski, the enigmatic one-man coding machine.
- lnurl-pay for everything – an article about how lnurl-pay can bring China's QR frenzy to the rest of the world in a non-centralised manner.
- lnurl-withdraw flow – One of those incomprehensible program action-data flows detailing how lnurl-withdraw takes place.
- lnurl-pay flow – Same as above, but for lnurl-pay.
Apps and services supporting lnurl in the wild.
- lntorub – Build reusable URLs that allow you to recharge Russian, phones, send money to Russian cards and recharge Skype globally.
- lnurlpayserver – An easy to host server that talks to your lnd, Spark or @lntxbot nodes and allows you to generate and serve lnurls and manage items in a physical shop.
- tip.bigsun.xyz – Static donation lnurls that send money directly to your node, noncustodially. Ideal for street musicians.
- @lntxbot –
https://lntxbot.bigsun.xyz/@telegramusernameallows you to send money to anyone using a fixed lnurl. It can be printed and shared at will. It's basically an old-style address.
- Etleneum – The only supported login method is lnurl.
- Wheel of Fortune – Login with lnurl Instead of manually saving your key.
- A big collection of services allow you to withdraw your balances with lnurl: Etleneum, Paywall, Microbet, Kriptode, lngames.net, LightningScratchAnd.win, Lightning Gifts, LN Markets 𝞪.
- Bitcoin Bounce – Play for free and win satoshi prizes. lnurl is the only way to redeem.
- GraafOne – Allows you to buy Bitcoin in Canada and withdraw directly to your lnurl-powered wallet.
- LNPay.co – Provides static lnurl rechargeable faucets you can print, email or easily embed!
- @arcbtc's TheFossa – A DIY ATM machine that eats coins and spits out sats.
- Sinclair Faucet – A faucet generator that creates printable lnurl codes withdrawable multiple times.
- LightningCashback – A POS system that prints lnurl QR codes containing your change in receipts (fiat onramp?).
- @21isenough's LightningATM – A DIY ATM machine that eats coins and spits out sats.
- @lntxbot – You can extract your balance from the Telegram bot to another wallet with lnurl, or even share withdraw codes so you can physically pay friends.
- LNBIG – Get free inbound channels on your mobile wallet from this mysterious entity.
- Bitrefill's Thor – Buy a reliable incoming channel from this super liquid node, or get a turbo channel from which you can spend immediately.
Some wallets that support lnurl.
- Bitcoin Lightning Wallet – BLW supports lnurl-pay, lnurl-withdraw, lnurl-auth and lnurl-channel.
- @lntxbot – supports lnurl-pay, lnurl-withdraw and lnurl-auth.
- Zeus – supports lnurl-pay and lnurl-withdraw.
- Shockwallet – supports lnurl-pay, lnurl-withdraw and lnurl-channel.
- Breez – supports lnurl-channel and lnurl-withdraw.
- BlueWallet – supports lnurl-withdraw.
- Zap – supports lnurl-withdraw.
- Wallet of Satoshi – supports lnurl-withdraw and lnurl-channel.
- c-lightning with the
lnurlplugin – RPC methods that perform the lnurl-channel, lnurl-auth and lnurl-withdraw.
Integrate lnurl in projects and services.
- go-lnurl – lnurl helper structs, encode/decode, verify signatures, misc helpers.
- lnurl-node – CLI tool and lnurl server in Node.js.
- php-lnurl – Easy PHP encoding and decoding of bech32 lnurls.
- python-lnurl – Tools for dealing with lnurl in Python.
- lnurl-rust – Rust helpers for lnurl.
Stuff for using and playing with lnurl.
- lnurl codec – Easily encode and decode lnurls.
- SeedAuth – A service that allows you to login to lnurl-auth services using just a username and password.
- lnurl playground – A simple tool that allows you to try and see how your wallet interacts with an lnurl server.
Please contribute! Open an issue or a PR and we’ll discuss it or merge it. If you’re opening a PR, please ensure all formatting is ok (if you’re in a hurry just open an issue).