A curated list of awesome internet services you can use without registering, creating an account and filling endless forms where people get your data and throw it in the trash.
Although some services are easy to provide without requiring a login, many times clever solutions to prevent abuse and spam or to be able to tie specific data to specific users.
- Formspree - Put a form on your site, write your address in the HTML and get the submissions on your email.
- JSONBIN.io and jsonbox.io are places to save, update and query any kind of JSON data, to be used in small-scale web apps in general.
- KeyValue.xyz - Key-value store as a service. Get and set key/value pairs using an API.
- Tinysheet - Light, mobile-optimized 2×10 spreadsheets that run locally.
- Franchise - A notebook for SQL: easy charts, compare queries, download and share. SQLite, Postgres, MySQL, BigQuery, XLSX, JSON, CSV.
- Microlink – Turns websites into data.
- Volatile – A free key-value pair API that everyone can use.
- image-charts.com - Display many types of charts, graphviz graphs, animated GIFs and QR codes from an URL, works also as a drop-in replacement for Google Image Charts. quickchart.io is specialized in charts and can render some pretty ones, and also QR codes.
- Itty Bitty - Create websites contained entirely on their URLs, share as QR code, tweets etc.
- write.as and telegra.ph allow you to write and publish articles minimalistically.
- Seashells will pipe output from a command line to a webpage in real-time and store it (for how long?).
echo 'something' | nc seashells.io 1337
- curl mail -
curl firstname.lastname@example.org send email.
- Mailinator, Maildrop, Nada and other disposable email address services allow you to use one or multiple email addresses without registering (everything is public). Emaildrop has even a public API!
- Whereby and Jitsi offer instant video chat rooms over webRTC. room.sh goes one step further and offers that plus collaborative code editors, document editors and drawable whiteboards.
- Shick - instant chat rooms.
- patchbay.pub - Poor man's ngrok/IFTTT/serverless.
- serveo and localhost.run - Get a public URL for a program running on localhost, no installation needed, uses ssh.
- crossorigin.me - Free cross origin proxy
- Beeceptor - HTTP request mocking and intercepting. Fake your API until you have it ready. Also the old Request Bin is now live, with a new, pretty good, UI.
- redirect.name - Configure simple and custom domain redirects and URL forwarding with just two DNS records.
- dynamic.name - Dynamic DNS without logins and over DNS itself (nslookup will update your subdomain), but you still need a password for each subdomain.
- sprunge.us and clbin are pastebins that work from the command line with curl, termbin is similar but with netcat/nc.
- Repl.it - Interactive IDE and shell online (sign-up optional)
- Lightning Poker - Play multiplayer no-limit Texas Hold'em Poker online with real satoshis.
- CoinRebates - Just paste a Bitcoin address, get a link and shop, shop, get the rebate.
Please contribute! Open an issue or a PR and we'll discuss it or merge it. If you're opening a PR, please ensure all formatting is ok (if you're in a hurry just open an issue).