- Support MULTI/EXEC/DISCARD. This is a little tricky given that its referred to as a "transaction" (but it's really a macro). The API must clearly define what the hell is going on in error cases, etc. Also, we'll need to add support for nested multi-bulk replies. The reply parser, while it handles non-bulk replies inside a multi-bulk reply, does not handle multi-bulk replies inside multi-bulk replies. This is required for MULTI/EXEC.
- Create a free list for request buffers instead of allocating one for each request?
- Provide wrapper around the pretty-raw sort method?
- Add support for consistent hashing ala redis-rb and txRedisAPI
- Add a higher-level interface similar to Ohm (Ruby)