On-Device Object Detection with Hololens
The application should be build with Windows 10 build 1809, October Creators update. The same update should be deployed on HoloLens.
- Windows 10 build 1809 (Octobere 2018 Update)
- Unity 2017.4.16
- Visual Studio 2017, .NET 4.6
- Mixed Reality Toolkit, version 2017.4.3.0
- Make sure your local git supports LFS (Large File Storage)
- Clone this repository. If using Tortoise Git, check the LFS box.
- Clone Mixed Reality Toolkit
git checkout 2017.4.3.0from the Mixed Reality Toolkit directory
- Follow the instructions in HoloLensCameraStream README to build the camera capture plugin
- Open the
HoloODsubdirectory in Unity editor, make sure all HoloLens related settings are in place, open
Detecorscene and build.
ONNX v1.2 version of the model used for this application is supported by Windows 10 version 1809, October Update and the corresponding SDK. Since the app supports the previous version of Windows 10 (1803), a macro SDK_1809 is defined under PlayerSettings -> OtherSettings -> Scripting