Clone this wiki locally
a Fluorescence Image Evaluation Software for Tracking and Analysis developed in MATLAB.
The program is able to detect both point-like (e.g. molecules, beads) and elongated objects (e.g. filaments) with nanometer precision and fully automated. It includes further analysis tools like drift correction, color offset calculation, path statistics and mean-square-calculation.
Notice: We switched hosting of the project to the GitHub repository !
You can help to improve FIESTA by become a contributor, developing code, adding pages in the documentation or writing your own tutorials. If you encounter bugs or want to request enhancements please see the issues tab.
- 2022-06-14 - The hosting platform for FIESTA at TU-Dresden was shut down, therefore we switched hosting of the project to the GitHub repository.
- 2019-07-23 - Update to Matlab 2018a and release of 1.6.0, which includes the data analysis for single molecular motor proteins as described in Biophysical Journal, Volume 113, Issue 11
- 2015-08-19 - Update to MATLAB 2015a and release of 1.04.0000
- 2015-07-02 - Extended update to 1.03.0002 (no new MCR!)
- 2014-11-28 - Update to MATLAB 2014b and release of 1.03.0000
- 2013-09-30 - Update to MATLAB 2013b and release of 1.02.0000
- 2012-04-16 - Update to MATLAB 2012a and release of 1.01.0000
- 2011-06-09 - The publication of the filament tracking algorithm realized in FIESTA is now available in the Biophysical Journal, Volume 100, Issue 11
- What you need to know about image processing using FIESTA
- Installing FIESTA
- Getting started with FIESTA
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Contact Information
requires Mac OS X 10.11.x or above
requires MATLAB 2018a and the image processing, optimization, curve fitting, statistics and parallel computing toolbox