KymographBuilder is Yet Another Kymograph Fiji plugin.
See the ImageJ wiki related page : http://imagej.net/KymographBuilder_:_Yet_Another_Kymograph_Fiji_plugin
- Build kymograph from single or multiple lines (a polyline).
- Build kymograph for images with multiple channels.
- Take into account the width of the line using maximum projection along its thickness.
- Built from scratch and use the Imagej2 Ecosystem.
- Fast and easy to use :
- Draw a line (or a polyline)
- You're done.
KymographBuilder is an official Fiji plugin meaning that it ships with your Fiji installation.
You can run the plugin with
Plugins ► Kymograph ► KymographBuilder.
KymographBuilder has been created by Hadrien Mary.
This work started in 2016 at the Gary Brouhard laboratory at the University of McGill.
How to cite
MIT. See LICENSE.txt