What's the game about?
Explained in an image:
What's the idea of this project?
In slack-conflict we will try to create a bot that facilitates introduction of game moves.
The bot also should be able to save a transcript of a play session.
What are the rules of the game?
- All players must first choose a "nation".
- A player can write only these types of "happenings:
- A percentage of something that happened (preferably in the context of a nation)
- An occurrence on the news or that would be part of an emergency broadcast (for example:
<something> happened near <somewhere>,
<something> was seen|spotted <somewhere>, ... );
- A change in a nation's defense/attack readiness (for example:
Portugal changed DEFCON level to DEFCON 3, ...);
- A referee (that can be a player at the same time), will be tasked of starting a play session and also ending the session.
- Each player can only write "happenings" in their own turn (the game is asynchronous).
- Each player can write a maximum of 4 happenings (in case a play session smaller in duration is desired).