A Laravel application for managing contacts.
The application provides the following features:
- When opened, a searchable list of contacts is shown, displaying each contact’s name (first name + last name) in the list. Contacts can be filtered by entering a value in the search box. Search is performed by any property of the contact that matches the value from the search box. Contacts are filtered after every character being typed in the search box.
- Contacts are displayed in two lists: “All contacts” and “My favorites”. List of favorites displays only those contacts that have “Favorite” property set to true. Search is performed against both lists.
- Contact can be deleted by clicking the “delete” icon displayed next to the contact in the list. Clicking on this icon asks the user for confirmation to delete the contact. If the user confirms, the contact is deleted.
- By clicking on the contact in the list, contact details view is displayed .
- Contact details view displays the following properties of the contact: