> What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. write in one of the input boxes something the application does not
recognize, for example "one" for time, "Hell" for place, "psvx" for any field
2. nothing happens, the fields are in an inconsistent state
> What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
I would expect some kind of error message, or perhaps change of color of the
field to indicate a problem, gray out the other fields to indicate they do not
correspond to the current input, or something similar.
> What version of the product are you using? On what operating system?
Whatever is online now.
Original issue reported on code.google.com by ondrej.m...@gmail.com on 1 Jun 2011 at 10:02
The text was updated successfully, but these errors were encountered:
Ah, OK, color indication is there, but it's rather subtle. Still, the following
1) enter "x" in first two fields
2) change last field to a valid place
3) observe that third field updates, corresponding to something unknown/unclear
Original comment by ondrej.m...@gmail.com on 1 Jun 2011 at 10:05