If you want to give me some feedback or make a suggestion, create an issue on GitHub.
If you want to get your hands dirty, great! Here's a couple of steps/guidelines:
- See a list of possible features to add for ideas on what can be improved.
- Add tests for your changes (in
- Remember to stick to the existing code style as best as possible. When in doubt, follow
- Before investing a lot of time coding, create an issue to get our opinion on your big changes.
- Update the documentation, if applicable.
- If you want to add an integration to a web framework, please review our guidelines for that.
PrettyPageHandler we are using a Zepto library, but if you are only familiar with jQuery, note that it is pretty much identical.