Reusable Swift code
This project provides some examples in Swift for iOS. With Swift now officially released, its general syntax should be familiar enough for most programmers to understand.
As a developer, you should already be familiar with these pieces of code. This code is Open Source. It's Reusable. Use it in your apps.
The project features code-level examples for the following items:
- Classes and Structures
- Protocols and delegates
- AVFoundation (QRCode)
- QuartzCore (Animation with collision)
- Chat Peer to Peer
- Check Connectivity
- CoreAnimation (some examples)
- CoreData (some examples)
- CoreImage (CI Detector)
- Gesture (DoubleTap, Long Press, Pinch, Rotate, Swipe)
- JSON Parse
- Segues (normal and custom segues)
- Show Local IP
- Show Remote IP
- SocialFramework (Twitter and Facebook)
- SpriteKit basic sample
- SwiftLoginScreen (working with php webservice and JSON)
- TableView with Property List
- UIImagePickerControllerCamera (photo and video)
- XIB working with Storyboard
- XML (get data from XML)
- XML (get data from AppStore)
- iAdFramework (banner samples for your app)
I plan to write further additional examples and all developers are welcome to follow the project through Github. As a collaborative open-source effort, I also welcome feedback and contribution from others.
Running in Xcode 7.2 and iOS 9.2
Individuals are welcome to use the code with commercial and open-source projects.
master - The production branch. Clone or fork this repository for the latest copy develop - The active development branch. Pull requests should be directed to this branch
We'd love to see your ideas for improving this repo! The best way to contribute is by submitting a pull request. We'll do our best to respond to your patch as soon as possible. You can also submit a new GitHub issue if you find bugs.
Please make sure to follow our general coding style and add test coverage for new features!