Pullit is a real-time credential finder.
git pull https://github.com/filtration/pullit.git
sudo chmod +x install.sh
cp config.example.yml config.yml
- Edit your metadata or add more, then run:
- Find Github credentials
- Save credentials to database
- Post credentials to slack
- Bitbucket (todo)
- Gitlab (todo)
- Rate limiting:
- Check current token's rate limit
- If it has expired, move on to the next token
- If all tokens are rate-limited, print a message "We recommend you create and add another token"
- Email notifications
- Use selector to show just the credentials rather than (twitter_api_key=12345), because we can use 'name' column in database
- merge the credentials together, api_key=(...) api_secret(...)
- Better database management, don't run queries individually, run in bulk...
- Check if repo has already been checked
- Add commit id to database