See it running here
- This code is the result of a one-weekend hackathon. It is not intended to be used in production (whatever that means in this context)
- I am not responsible for your safety while playing or while looking at its source code
- It is NOT meant to be used in a microwave oven!
As stated above, this is the result of a few hours hacking in a hackathon. I grabbed the GWT-Phoenix code with permission of the author and ported it to the Dart language. With these considerations, the summary of licensing is:
- All of my changes (the porting itself) is Apache-licensed
- For the licensing of the GWT-version, including the logical components of the code, please contact the author
- The first version of this code (a Java applet) dates back to 1995. Almost no information could be found about the IP of its parts - specially the game ROM. Please, if you own or believe this code hurts any intellectual property, contact me as soon as possible.