SciTE4AutoHotkey is a SciTE-based AutoHotkey script editor. It offers:
- Syntax highlighting
- Code folding
- Calltips (also known as IntelliSense)
- AutoHotkey help integration
- Debugging support
- Tools for AutoHotkey scripting
- A toolbar that enables easy access to the tools
- Some AutoHotkey scripting facilities
Git importing status
Complete. The recommended "setup" procedure is fetching the repository somewhere. *.exe, *.dll, *.chm, *.bak and *.db are already discarded by .gitignore.
In order to do so, follow the instructions in the scipatches folder. When done building, copy SciTE.exe and SciLexer.dll to the /source folder.
GenDocs v3.0 must be placed in a SciTE/tools/GenDocs/ folder.
You must also build the documentation and place it in the source folder.
The latest AutoHotkey Unicode 32-bit binary also needs to be placed in the source folder, as