A IntelliJ plugin to help you easily complete the API debugging. You can find it on JetBrains' plugin page.
- Inside your IDE, select Preferences -> Plugins -> Browse Repositories....
- Search for
- Click the green Install Plugin button.
- Click Close and OK, then Re-launch your IDE.
View->Tool Buttonsis open, can see
Api Debuggerplug-in at window right.
Changes exist in the releases tab.
How to Contribute
To contribute, please fork and create a pull request.
If you find a bug, it would be awesome if you created an issue about it. Please include a clear description of the problem so that we can fix it!
I welcome and encourage all pull requests. It usually will take me within 24-48 hours to respond to any issue or request. Here are some basic rules to follow to ensure timely addition of your request:
- Match coding style (braces, spacing, etc.) This is best achieved using CMD+Option+L (Reformat code) on Mac (not sure for Windows) with Android Studio defaults.
- If its a feature, bugfix, or anything please only change code to what you specify.
- Please keep PR titles easy to read and descriptive of changes, this will make them easier to merge :)
- Pull requests must be made against develop branch. Any other branch (unless specified by the maintainers) will get rejected.
Inside your IDE, select Preferences -> Plugins, then find the
Api Debugger plugin. Click Uninstall.