A ColdFusion + AngularJS seed project for single-page, real-time apps... ...very much a work-in-progress/playground project at the moment
note-to-self: odd numbered version denotes in-progress; even numbers are "stable"; a third digit (if any) denotes minor additions/changes...
``` v0.1 - v0.2 Get the basic framework setup and running...with tests.
``` v0.3 - v0.4 Test and implement client/server functionality with a basic application: news, chat, and accounts.
``` v0.5 - v0.6 Perhaps minification/compression of CSS & JS for production. Auto-wiring of CRUD functionality for ORM.
ColdFusion Clone this repo
- Use cfajaxproxy object directly for an RPCish call
- Use cfwebsocket + invokeAndPublish() for "real-time" data
- Jasmine tests in /test/*_test.js (run them via testClient.html)
- ORM CFCs in /model
- Data services in /service
- these are automatically instatiated in application.service
- MXunit tests in /test/*_test.cfc (run them via testServer.cfm)
- run ./browser to load the app and both test-runners
Still pre-alpha...any suggestions or contributions are welcome!