An Arduino sketch for keeping score in a game of badminton.
- Simple RF M4 Receiver - 315MHz Momentary Type (http://www.adafruit.com/products/1096).
- Keyfob 4-Button RF Remote Control - 315MHz (http://www.adafruit.com/products/1095).
- 1.2" 4-Digit 7-Segment Display w/I2C Backpack (http://www.adafruit.com/products/1268).
- Keyfob A button: left player + 1
- Keyfob B button: right player + 1
- Keyfob C button: left player - 1
- Keyfob D button: right player - 1
When the game is over the display will flash. Pressing any key will reset the score to 0-0 ready for the next game.