Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Added Anonymous Login as a provider (#505)
- Added account management callbacks (#510)
- Added one-time autofill support on iOS 12 (#516)
- Fixed auto-upgrade of anonymous accounts not correctly invoking callbacks in some cases (#504, #512, #518, #519)
- Added anonymous auth upgrade docs to FirebaseAuthUI readme (#522)
- Improved error reporting for internal state inconsistencies in FUIArray (#523)
- Fixes a deprecation warning in FirebaseUI (#448)
- Fixed spinner hanging when linking an account that conflicted with another linked account (#484)
- Added country selection limiting whitelist and blacklist for Phone Auth (#497)
- Added content type to auth data input fields (#384)
- Fixed an issue where custom auth view controllers would crash unless the default initializer was overridden or a xib with the exact class name was provided.
- Added anonymous user upgrade.
- Fixed an issue where
FUIArraywouldn't properly empty itself on invalidation.
- Fixed an issue where AuthUI's login flow couldn't be used as the root view controller of your app.
- Added an
allowNewEmailAccountsflag to FirebaseUI Auth allowing developers to prevent login from new accounts.
- Added a
hideCancelButtonflag to FirebaseUI Auth.
Updates FirebaseUI to be compatible with Firebase 5.0.0.
- Moved to source pods. FirebaseUI no longer ships as a binary, but requires
- Imports should be changed from importing individual components to just
- Indexed arrays no longer observe their queries on init. Call the
observeQuerymethod to start query observation.
- Indexed data sources no longer observe their queries on init.
- Indexed data source initializers no longer take table/collection views. These views should instead be passed in in calls to
- Made several methods in the base auth view controller public for easier customization.