- Installation - Learn about what EmberFire is and how to integrate it into your Ember app.
- User Authentication - EmberFire handles user authentication and session management for you.
- Saving and Retrieving Data - Create synchronized objects and experience three-way data binding.
- Querying Data - Create and modify arrays which stay in sync with the database.
- Relationships - Handling links to other documents.
- Security Rules - Securing your EmberFire data.
- Using EmberFire without Ember CLI - Using EmberFire in projects where you cannot use ember-cli
- Deploying to Firebase Hosting - Deploying your app to Firebase Hosting
- Using FirebaseUI auth - @steven-ferguson shows how to integrate FirebaseUI Auth
- Using EmberFire with Fastboot - Details on Fastboot support
- Acceptance Testing WIP - This pull request will give standard acceptance testing patterns to EmberFire projects
- Paths in ids proposal - Proposal to allow more complex querying / data-structures in EmberFire