- Installation - Learn about what EmberFire is and how to integrate it into your Ember app.
- User Authentication - EmberFire handles user authentication and session management for you.
- Collect Analytics - Collect Google Analytics data automatically on Route changes.
- Saving and Retrieving Data - Create synchronized objects and experience three-way data binding.
- Querying Data - Create and modify arrays which stay in sync with the database.
- Relationships - Handling links to other documents.
- Security Rules - Securing your EmberFire data.
- Deploying to Firebase Hosting - Deploying your app to Firebase Hosting
- Fastboot support - Use emberfire's Fastboot support for SEO goodness, social previews, and faster rendering.
- Deploying to Cloud Functions for Firebase - Deploy your Fastboot rendered application to Cloud Functions for Firebase with Firebase Hosting support.
- Advanced Configuration - Use advanced configuration to connect to multiple Firebase applications, databases, etc.
- Using FirebaseUI auth - @steven-ferguson shows how to integrate FirebaseUI Auth
- Acceptance Testing WIP - This pull request will give standard acceptance testing patterns to EmberFire projects