Prebuilt versions of the libraries are available for download here.
- Added Auth credential persistence on Desktop, fixed issues in Auth and Database, and added additional information to Messaging notifications.
- Auth (Desktop): User's credentials will now persist between sessions. See the documentation for more information.
- Auth (Desktop): As part of the above change, if you call current_user() immediately after creating the Auth instance, it will block until the saved user's state is finished loading.
- Auth (Desktop): Fixed an issue where Database/Functions/Storage might not use the latest auth token immediately after sign-in.
- Auth: Fixed an issue where an error code could get reported incorrectly on Android.
- Database (Desktop): Fixed an issue that could cause a crash during shutdown.
- Database (iOS): Fixed a race condition that could cause a crash when cleaning up database listeners on iOS.
- Database (iOS): Fixed an issue where long (64-bit) values could get written to the database incorrectly (truncated to 32-bits).
- Cloud Functions: Change assert to log warning when App is deleted before Cloud Functions instance is deleted.
- Messaging (Android): Added channel_id to Messaging notifications.