Firebase UI React - Example app
This is a sample app showing a usage of the react-firebaseui package in a react app using Webpack and CSS modules.
Initial setup, building and serving.
- Create a Firebase project using the Firebase console.
- In the Authentication section of your project's Firebase console, open the Sign-In Method tab and enable the Google and the Email/Password sign-in providers.
- Install the run-time and build dependencies:
- Install the Firebase CLI:
npm install -g firebase-tools
- Tell Firebase to use your new project locally:
firebase use --add
- Run the build script to transpile and pack the sources:
npm run build
- Serve the app locally:
npm run serve
- Try out the app by opening http://localhost:5000 in your browser.
We'd love that you contribute to the project. Before doing so please read our Contributor guide.
© Google, 2011. Licensed under an Apache-2 license.