- Fixes Chrome bug in dialog auto height which seems to manifest in the latest version of Chrome (v88). This seems to not have any side effects on other browsers. Fixes
- Extends the ability to customize the default IdP buttons (provider name, icon URL and background color) for providers like Google and Email.
- Adds the ability to overwrite the entire button label via
fullLabelfor all buttons.
- Fixes FirebaseUI-web spinner for RTL languages.
- Log warning on accountchooser.com being deprecated and switching to universal opt-out mode starting in July 31st, 2020.
- Migrated to new one-tap sign-up API.
- Fixed issue when existing email link user tries to sign in when only email/password sign-in method is provided.
FirebaseUiHandlerAPI to support using external identities with Google Cloud IAP.
- Added default configurations for
- Fixed the missing id attributes for input elements.