Firebase Test Lab Trigger - Quickstart
This quickstart demonstrates how to trigger a function in response to the completion of a test matrix in Firebase Test Lab.
Setting up the sample
- Clone or download this repo and open the
- You must have the Firebase CLI installed. If you don't have it install it
npm install -g firebase-toolsand then configure it with
- Configure the CLI locally by using
firebase use --addand select your project in the list.
- Install Cloud Functions dependencies locally by running:
cd functions; npm install; cd -
Deploy and test
- Deploy your function using
firebase deploy --only functions
- Navigate to the Test Lab section of the Firebase Console and start a test.
- Once the test finishes running, view the functions logs for your project, and check that the test run status was logged.
To see how to post to Slack instead of just
console.log-ing, check out