Web Development Evolved getfirebug.com
See more information about Firebug repository structure.
- extension Firebug extension directory.
- tests Firebug automated test files and test harness.
- trace Firebug tracing console.
In order to build Firebug *.xpi package run following in your command line (you need Apache Ant)
$ cd firebug/extension $ ant
The *.xpi file should be located within
The extension directory directly contains Firebug extension files and so, you can run Firebug directly from it. This is the recommended way how to quickly test your code changes and provide a patch.
- Locate your Firefox profile folder
extensions/folder, create if it doesn't exist.
- Create a new text file and put the full path to your development folder inside.
~/firebug/extension/). Windows users should retain the OS' slash direction, and everyone should remember to include a closing slash and remove any trailing spaces.
- Save the file with Firebug ID as it's name
See detailed instructions about how to provide a patch to Firebug source.
- Home: https://getfirebug.com/
- Blog: https://blog.getfirebug.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/firebugnews
- Discussion Group: https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/firebug
- Wiki: https://getfirebug.com/wiki
- Report an Issue: http://code.google.com/p/fbug/issues/list
- Firebug Extensions: https://getfirebug.com/extensions