Netdata demo sites: http://my-netdata.io
At a glance
- netdata now is 30% faster !
- netdata now has a registry (my-netdata dashboard menu) !
- netdata now monitors Linux Containers (cgroups, docker, lxc, etc) !
This version requires libuuid. The package you need to build netdata is:
- uuid-dev (debian/ubuntu), or
- libuuid-devel (centos/fedora/redhat)
netdata is now 30% faster !
- Patches submitted by @fredericopissarra improved overall netdata performance by 10%.
- A new improved search function in the internal indexes made all searches faster by 50%, resulting in about 20% better performance for the core of netdata.
- More efficient threads locking in key components contributed to the overall speed up.
netdata now has a central registry !
The central registry tracks all your netdata servers and bookmarks them for you at the my-netdata menu on all dashboards.
Every netdata can act as a registry, but there is also a global registry provided for free for all netdata users!
netdata now monitors Linux Containers !
docker, lxc, or anything else. For each container it monitors CPU, RAM, DISK I/O (network interfaces were already monitored).
- apps.plugin: now uses linux capabilities by default without setuid to root
- netdata has now an improved signal handler thanks to @simonnagl
- API: new improved CORS support
- SNMP: counter64 support fixed
- MYSQL: more charts, about QCache, MyISAM key cache, InnoDB buffer pools, open files
- DISK charts now show mount point when available
- Dashboard: improved support for older web browsers and mobile web browsers (thanks to @simonnagl)
- Multi-server dashboards now allow de-coupled refreshes for each chart, so that if one netdata has a network latency the other charts are not affected
- Dozens of other improvements, optimizations and bug-fixes.
netdata 1.2.0 - download release tarfiles also from http://firehol.org/download/netdata/releases/v1.2.0
- 1.35 MB netdata-1.2.0.tar.bz2
- 473 Bytes netdata-1.2.0.tar.bz2.asc
- 56 Bytes netdata-1.2.0.tar.bz2.md5
- 152 Bytes netdata-1.2.0.tar.bz2.sha
- 1.47 MB netdata-1.2.0.tar.gz
- 473 Bytes netdata-1.2.0.tar.gz.asc
- 55 Bytes netdata-1.2.0.tar.gz.md5
- 151 Bytes netdata-1.2.0.tar.gz.sha
- 1.2 MB netdata-1.2.0.tar.xz
- 473 Bytes netdata-1.2.0.tar.xz.asc
- 55 Bytes netdata-1.2.0.tar.xz.md5
- 151 Bytes netdata-1.2.0.tar.xz.sha
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)