New to netdata? Check its demo: http://my-netdata.io
At a glance
- the fastest netdata ever (with a better look too)!
- improved IoT and containers support!
- alarms improved in almost every way!
- new plugins:
- softnet netdev,
- extended TCP metrics,
- NFS v2, v3 client (server was there already),
- NFS v4 server & client,
- improved plugins:
- tc (QoS)
Many new alarms have been added to detect common kernel configuration errors and old alarms have been re-worked to avoid notification floods.
Alarms now support:
notification hysteresis (both static and dynamic)
notification self-cancellation, and
dynamic thresholds based on current alarm status
Also, a new alarms log:
improved alarm notifications
netdata now supports:
- email notifications
- slack.com notifications on slack channels
- pushover.net notifications (mobile push notifications)
- telegram.org notifications
For all the above methods, netdata supports role-based notifications, with multiple recipients for each role and severity filtering per recipient!
Also, netdata support HTML5 notifications, while the dashboard is open in a browser window (no need to be the active one).
All notifications (HTML5, emails, slack, pushover, telegram) are now clickable to get to the chart that raised the alarm.
improved IoT support!
netdata builds and runs with musl libc and runs on systems based on busybox.
improved containers support!
netdata runs on alpine linux (a low profile linux distribution used in containers).
Dozens of other improvements and bugfixes
netdata 1.4.0 - download release tarfiles from http://firehol.org/download/netdata/releases/v1.4.0
- 1.95 MB netdata-1.4.0.tar.bz2
- 473 Bytes netdata-1.4.0.tar.bz2.asc
- 56 Bytes netdata-1.4.0.tar.bz2.md5
- 152 Bytes netdata-1.4.0.tar.bz2.sha
- 2.1 MB netdata-1.4.0.tar.gz
- 473 Bytes netdata-1.4.0.tar.gz.asc
- 55 Bytes netdata-1.4.0.tar.gz.md5
- 151 Bytes netdata-1.4.0.tar.gz.sha
- 1.72 MB netdata-1.4.0.tar.xz
- 473 Bytes netdata-1.4.0.tar.xz.asc
- 55 Bytes netdata-1.4.0.tar.xz.md5
- 151 Bytes netdata-1.4.0.tar.xz.sha
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)