Clone this wiki locally
DIY webware for building semi-autonomous vision-capable factory robots
firenodejs™ is a stand-alone web application for measuring and calibrating vision-capable factory robots
firenodejs™ is a REST facade for applications such as OpenPnP (planned)
firenodejs™ is based on
nodejs, and you can easily extend it to implement a
custom web application for your own robot. You can also use
REST services to extend your desktop applications to control remote factory robots.
firenodejs™ supports rotary delta robots in general. In particular, it is
fully integrated with FirePick Delta.
As a REST facade,
firenodejs™ integrates the following individual REST services:
- REST service for service meta-data and integration facade.
- REST service for image acquisition. Supports raspistill as well as USB cameras
- REST service for motion control. High-level FireStep™ driver generates application-specific complex PH5 paths for FireStep™ motion controllers. Supports FirePick Delta and FireSlide™ robots
- REST service for image storage stores images indexed by camera and location.
- REST service for FireSight™ image processing.
- REST service for measuring precision and accuracy.
firenodejs™, you will need a factory robot (not included) connected by USB serial cables
to a networked Linux computer.
Click one of the following links to install