What is this?
This theme is a free and responsive theme (template if you prefer) made for Ghost. This theme is compatible with Ghost
>= 2.0.0. You can check this information in the file
What is Ghost? — Ghost is an open source software that lets you create a website and manage content like a blog. See our FAQ section for more details.
play-with-ghost.com is a playground to learn about Ghost. What's remarkable here, is that you have the option to log in into the admin panel of each live demo available, by using dummy credentials.
In short, you can try Ghost on the spot without having to sign-up!
Bonus — The live demo sites feature a post named Style guide. It gives you the big picture of how this theme renders elements like titles, quotes, paragraphs, button tables, etc.
Why fork this Ghost Theme?
- Enhancements — This theme has been enhanced to feature some elements that are not present in the original theme. IMHO, these elements are hard to live without.
- Icons (Font Awesome)
- Code Syntax (highlight.js)
- Grid table (great to make pricing table)
- Drop-in replacement — No special tweaks to do. It will work out of the box. Ensure to use the appropriate Code Injection snippet.
- Code Injection — We share snippets that customize the look of this theme. See git repo. It’s an easy way to customize this theme. This allows you to override pretty much any styles you want to change.
- Curated — This theme was carefully selected out of hundreds of Ghost themes. See more of them in our Ghost-Theme-Curated-Collection repo, or by tags on Github.
At FirePress we host Ghost’s websites with an optional landing page. It's fully managed for you. It means you never have to touch a server, do an upgrade, manage backups or any annoying stuff like this.
The idea behind FirePress is to empower freelancers and small organizations to be able to build an outstanding mobile-first website.
Participants will end up with a website and/or a blog they can smoothly operate themselves. We are actively working on this workshop.
The workshops will be available in those cities:
- Montréal - Canada
- Toronto - Canada
- Québec City - Canada
- New-York - USA
- Boston - USA
Follow the details on this page.
The power of communities pull request and forks means that
1 + 1 = 3. You can help to make this repo a better one! Here is how:
- Fork it
- Create your feature branch:
git checkout -b my-new-feature
- Commit your changes:
git commit -am 'Add some feature'
- Push to the branch:
git push origin my-new-feature
- Submit a pull request
- This fork is under the GNU license. Details at https://github.com/pascalandy/GNU-GENERAL-PUBLIC-LICENSE
- This theme is under the MIT license. Details at https://ghost.org/license/
Sources & Fork
- This Git repo is available at https://github.com/firepress-org/FirePress_Klimax2
- This project was forked from https://github.com/TryGhost/Casper
Why all this work?
Our mission is to empower freelancers and small organizations to build an outstanding mobile-first website.
Because we believe your website should speak up in your name, we consider our mission completed once your site has become your impresario.
— The FirePress Team