What is this?
It’s a theme (a template if you prefer) for Ghost.
Ghost is a free and open source website & blogging platform designed to simplify the process of publishing. It’s individual bloggers as well as online publications. You can see Ghost as a CMS (content management system) designed to be better alternative to systems like: WordPress, Drupal, Medium, Tumblr, etc.
Not available at the moment. I’m working on a dedicated website where people will be able to see all Ghost Themes we are supporting at FirePress.
- See this theme on your own device.
- Even better! Login into Ghost Admin Panel and see how this theme looks with your own content
- work in progress
Why fork this Ghost Theme ?
Enhancements — This theme is an enhanced version of the original theme Casper made by the Ghost foundation. When I say « original » I mean prior the moment, Casper was completely revamped with the release of Ghost 1.0.
These are the essential enhancements I can’t live without:
- Buttons (unicorn UI)
- Icons (Font Awesome 5)
- Code Syntax (highlight.js)
- Grid (great to make pricing table)
Drop-in replacement — You can use it as a drop-in replacement of the original Casper theme.
Code Injection — Take a look those snippets in this Git repo. It’s an easy way to customize your theme.
Curated — This theme is one the few themes that pass our big test. See the curated collection in this Git repo.
Compatibility — This theme will work on Ghost >= 1.0.
Thanks to the power of communities, this is where
1 + 1 = 3.
- Fork it
- Create your feature branch:
git checkout -b my-new-feature
- Commit your changes:
git commit -am 'Add some feature'
- Push to the branch:
git push origin my-new-feature
- Submit a pull request
Copyright & License
- For this software, view MIT license information at https://github.com/dcefram/Stupendous/blob/master/LICENSE
- For the fork, view the GNU license information at https://github.com/pascalandy/GNU-GENERAL-PUBLIC-LICENSE.
- This Git repo is available at https://github.com/firepress-org/FirePress_Stupendous
- This project was forked from https://github.com/dcefram/Stupendous
In the world of OSS (open source software) most people refer themselves as maintainers. The thing is… I hate this expression. It feels heavy and not fun. I much prefer author.