Photoshop-like jQuery Color Picker plugin with various skins and layouts, touch, and responsive.
- Photoshop-like interface.
- Supports RGB, HSB, Hexadecimal, and HSL.*
- Supports Alpha channel (opacity).
- 3 Variants: Standard, Small, and Extra Large.
- 4 Skins:
- 2 Main-skins: Light and Dark.
- 2 Sub-skins: Standard (without background), and Full (with an opaque background).
- 3 Layouts: Full, RGB + Hexadecimal, only Hexadecimal (each with or without the Select button).
- Compact Layout: Makes the layouts more compact, to save space.
- Supports Touch.
- Easy to implement and customize.
* The plugin supports input/output of HSL colors, but there are no fields for choosing an HSL color.
Complete description and documentation here:
Repository wiki: https://github.com/firestormxyz/wcolpick/wiki
Example of a full standard color picker with full light theme
Download link: https://github.com/firestormxyz/wcolpick/releases/latest
This plugin requires jQuery 1.7.0 or later.
Latest version of jQuery (if you need it): https://code.jquery.com
Copyright (C) 2017-2018 firestormxyz (Salvatore Peluso)
Dual licensed under GPL v3.0 and MIT licenses.
(Based on Jose Vargas' Color Picker)