Introducing the easiest way to display information from Church Community Builder (CCB) on your church WordPress site.
Requires a Church Community Builder account.
- API Status Dashboard Widget
- Group Information Block and Widget
- CCB Login Block and Widget
- Online Giving Block and Widget
Do More With Add-ons
Extend the capabilities of CCBPress with these add-ons:
- Events - Display event data from Church Community Builder.
- Gravity Forms - Add people to group, events, and process queues.
- Groups - Display group data from Church Community Builder.
- Upload the
ccbpress-corefolder to the
- Activate the CCBPress Core plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Configure the plugin by going to the CCBPress menu that appears in your WordPress Admin.
This is a developer's portal for CCBPress and should not be used for support. Please visit the support page if you need to submit a support request.