A BLOCKCHAIN BASED E-CONTRACT PLATFORM
FirmaChain adds a signing and verifying e-contract function to the blockchain.
Unlocking new limits of electronic contracts with blockchain technology, FirmaChain seeks to resolve all the social and legal issues (contracts, notarial, etc.) with written contracts through the use of electronic contracts based on FirmaChain’s data blockchain.
- Install Go
Go v1.18+ or higher is required for FirmaChain.
- Official Build
- Development Build : using make
git clone https://github.com/firmachain/firmachain cd firmachain make install
- Development Build : using ignite
Step 1: Install ignite v0.23.0
// 1. download and unarchive the file below. https://github.com/ignite/cli/releases/tag/v0.23.0 // Then run this command to move the ignite executable to /usr/local/bin/: sudo mv ignite /usr/local/bin/
Step 2: Install FirmaChain
git clone https://github.com/firmachain/firmachain cd firmachain ignite chain build
After build, you can find the firmachaind file on "~/go/bin/firmachaind".
If you want to run FirmaChain on dev env, just run this command.
ignite chain serve
Validator & Node
We make governance with chosen validators. We are currently looking for validators to contribute to our network.
If you are interested, please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maintnet Colosseum-1 launced at 2022.01.26
- FirmaChain is currently operating on Ethereum as an ERC-20 Token FCT.
- All contracts and tokens will be migrated to our main network once it is complete network stabilization.
- Testnet Imperium-4 is ready for online. (private testnet for only chain developer)