/ ConfigurableFirmata Public
soundanalogous released this
02 Jun 21:06
· 144 commits to master since this release
- Fixed systemReset issue causing spurious analog reports on setup (ethanjli)
- Fixed subtype mask in AccelStepperFirmata (dylanbannon)
- Copied updates to Boards.h from firmata/arduino repo
- If you are using Arduino version 1.6.4 or higher go to
Sketch > Include Library > Manage Librariesand then search for "ConfigurableFirmata" and click on Install after tapping on the ConfigurableFirmata item in the filtered results.
- If you are using an older version of Arduino, download or clone ConfigurableFirmata to your Arduino sketchbook library. This is typically
/Documents/Arduino/libraries/on Mac or Linux or
\My Documents\Arduino\libraries\on Windows.