As always, please backup your wallet prior to updating for safety!
This is a mandatory update with a hard fork on block 278300 (Approximately June 22 2020, 12:00 UTC), after which Znode pro-tx registrations are accepted.
At block 284400 (Approximately July 13 2020, 12:00 UTC), the legacy Znode system will be discontinued and Znode payments will switch to use Deterministic Znodes.
Please refer to our Deterministic Znode migration guide. Note that you can only do the pro-tx registration after block 278300.
If your wallet or Znode is showing a wrong Znode status after the update, please clear your Znode cache. As always, double check the Znode status from another node or site.
Remember that many scammers will be out to offer help to you to help you migrate so don’t accept unsolicited private messages even if it appears from a trusted person (in fact none of the core team members will ever initiate a message to you first). We will also never send out private messages on wallet updates.
Deterministic Znodes and LLMQ
Bitcoin Core upgrade to Core14/15
- Validation speed and network propagation performance have been greatly improved, leading to much shorter sync and initial block download times.
- Code cleanups and better clarity
- Elysium activation date pushed to block 281532 #848
- SHA256 Hashes:
- Linux: 5b6625a0b47854b0480b25345d0e3b068543fb2443a3ba55c02c26c56c99396f
- macOS: 4edcc28ae82d942ebb315f94949f99b099de6f5f350bbd3aa6a366c375e51995
- Windows Installer: a6ae01479b6463468b8ad3a5a08c68e612698d2f2172bb7894d1604075a713a9
- Windows zip: 520fcd41f092a7f2b2ff4141d64b069158b50c1c3c66bf104fc2b1a719a4b139
- The signatures can be verified with this public key.