This is a Kemal web application that powers https://recolor.ink/
You'll need yarn and crystal installed. Webpack is used to compile the JS and CSS assets and is installed as a dependency by Yarn.
To get it running in a development environment, just do:
yarn ./node_modules/webpack/bin/webpack.js crystal src/recolor.cr
Development is easier if you use Guard, which watches for file changes and rebuilds things automatically. If you do this, you don't need to build anything yourself:
yarn gem install guard guard-kemal guard-webpack guard
Or, with Docker-compose
- Fork it ( https://github.com/fishpercolator/recolor.cr/fork )
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
- [pedantic-git] Rich Daley - creator, maintainer .