Author: Connor McArthur (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Generates a catalog of available data in Liveperson
- Extracts the following resources:
git clone email@example.com:fishtown-analytics/tap-liveperson.git cd tap-liveperson pip install .
- Get credentials from Liveperson. You'll need to:
- create an OAuth appo
- get the app key, app secret, client ID, and client secret. Save these -- you'll need them in the next step.
- Create the config file.
There is a template you can use at
config.json.example, just copy it to
config.json in the repo root and insert your client ID and secret.
- Run the application to generate a catalog.
tap-liveperson -c config.json --discover > catalog.json
- Select the tables you'd like to replicate
Step 4 a file called
catalog.json that specifies all the available endpoints and fields. You'll need to open the file and select the ones you'd like to replicate. See the Singer guide on Catalog Format for more information on how tables are selected.
- Run it!
tap-liveperson -c config.json --properties catalog.json
Copyright © 2018 Fishtown Analytics