FiskalyKassenSichvExample for iOS
What is this about?
This is a small (proof-of-concept) example, that demonstrates the how the client-side executed, pre-compiled, shared SMA library (contained in
FiskalyKassensichvSma.framework) provided by fiskaly GmbH can be integrated into an Objective-C or Swift iOS app.
This is not a feature-complete iOS client library! Instead it should give you a rough idea
- how we envision the integration of the SMA component on iOS devices,
- how the communiction between the PoS software and the SMA (i.e. via a JSON-RPC 2.0 based protocol) works
- and how the SMA is used to intercept and sign transaction-related requests.
This should be the starting point for developing a reusable Swift or Objective-C based client that will eventually be hosted on https://github.com/fiskaly/fiskaly-kassensichv-client-ios, similar to clients for other languages and runtimes (e.g. https://github.com/fiskaly/fiskaly-kassensichv-client-node).
How to get this example running?
- go to https://dashboard.fiskaly.com, create an account and generate some test data and an API key + secret
- navigate to
ViewController.swift, search for
//TODOcomments and insert appropriate values for
- build and run the project on any iOS device or simulator (⌘B ⌘R)
- the app should now be running
- every click on the
Sendbutton will start a new transaction with the process data provided in the first text field
- the lower text field will contain the response body of the start transaction request from the API