JetSetRadio.live for iOS
iOS client for JetSetRadio.live. Integrates with the remote control, allowing a user to control playback from the lockscreen or control centre.
- Supports all radio stations. Track lists are downloaded by the client.
- Global radio shuffle (select Classic GGs).
- Chat room support, including ID'd user handles.
Does not support the DJ request system (yet -- not sure if it is a good fit as it may result in battery drain).
Download the .ipa
See the releases page.
Requires a machine running MacOS. XCode is available for free via the Mac App Store.
git clonethis repository to somewhere on your desktop.
- Open the project in XCode.
- Set the build destination to your iOS device.
- Run (click the Play button or press Cmd-R) and the app will install to your device and launch.
If you want to build an .ipa without a developer license on newer versions of Xcode, you will need to modify some Xcode config files to enable building an .ipa without code signing:
chown -R you:admin .(Xcode will refuse to edit files if the containing directory is not owned by the user).
- Open SDKSettings.plist in Xcode.
- Give back root ownership again with
chown -R root:wheel .
To build the .ipa:
- `gem install shenzhen'
- `ipa build -c Release -s jsrl -p jsrl.xcodeproj --verbose'
No package is available yet. Looking for someone familiar with Cydia's repository system.
Please submit a pull request. If it's not a bug/performance fix, please open an issue first so we can discuss the changes and decide if it's worth adding.