Feast and fast - Fitzwilliam Museum
This repository will hold code for the Feast and Fast project. This project contains data pulled from AdLib, curatorial interpretation, video and audio content and additional materials. It is written in Jekyll, hosted on GH-Pages and is an experimental piece.
To run locally
- Install Jekyll on your machine following these instructions
- Install Git on your machine following these instructions
- Clone the code for this repository:
git clone https://github.com/FitzwilliamMuseum/feast-and-fast.git beyond-the-label
- Change to the directory and then run this command in terminal
bundle exec jekyll serve
Copyright the University of Cambridge unless noted otherwise.
Website by @portableant
Images by Michael Jones, Andrew Norman, Amy Jugg and Katie Young of the Fitzwilliam Museum.
CSS framework: http://daemonite.github.io/material/
- AGPL for code
- CC-BY for content (text and images) unless stated otherwise
- Some content is under institutional licence and will be highlighted if so.
If you want to contribute fixes to this site, you are very welcome to do so. To do this, either add a bug report under issues or fork the repository and create a new branch for proposed fixes and then submit a pull request.