- Status of hackerspaces using the SpaceAPI
- Show information about the space (contact, location, sensors, ...)
- Status widget, multiple widgets supported
- Available on f-droid and play store
HOW TO COMPILE
First, get the sources.
git clone --recursive https://github.com/fixme-lausanne/MyHackerspace.git cd MyHackerspace
Get the 3rd party librairies
git submodule init git submodule update
With Android Studio, simply open the project directory and you should be set.
You can build the project using Gradle.
You'll first need the Android SDK, and install build tools 21.1.1 which is considered obsolete. You can find this version by ticking obsolete in the Android SDK Manager.
The following examples use the gradle wrapper script which will automatically
download gradle to your local directory. If you want to use your own
system-wide installation instead, simply replace
./gradlew commands with
local.properties and adjust the
path to your Android SDK installation.
To build a debug APK:
You will find your APK file in the
You can also build and directly install the file to your connected smartphone:
./gradlew assembleDebug installDebug
To see other tasks that gradle offers, run
For testing purposes you can run a local directory using this technique:
- Create a new Android AVD called for instance "android6"
- Start the AVD from the command line:
emulator -avd android6 -shared-net-id 16
- Make sure a network interface on your host computer is reachable by this IP:
sudo ifconfig eth0 10.0.2.3
- On the host, go to the test directory and run the serv.py script:
- Go in the app preferences and set the OpenSpaceDirectory URL to the following:
- Auto recognize field types in the API (array, obj, string, etc)
- Integrate woozzu library as 3rd party