A simple lightweight date-picker, with no external dependencies.
Open fizker.github.com/date-picker to see it in effect, and for more documentation.
- 0.1: Can render and navigate.
- 0.2: Can emit events.
- 0.3: Popup and binding to input element.
- 0.4: More options and customizability.
- 0.5: Ender support.
- 0.6: Full support for iOS devices.
0.7: Better cross-browser support.
1.0: All done and ready for prod-use.
- jQuery: For an otherwise great tool, and because I lifted some code from there (calculating the offset of an element).