Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Optionally, you can supply a context id to get information from a different context than the current:
Component Context Keys
- MIDCOM_CONTEXT_ANCHORPREFIX: URL Anchor prefix relevant for dynamically loaded components, it includes a trailing slash and will give you the absolute URL to the requested URI of the system. (NOTE: This is not the URI to the component's topic, but the URI you would normally build relative URLs if your component was the primary one.)
- MIDCOM_CONTEXT_SUBSTYLE: Currently selected substyle, usually extracted from a URL prefix.
- MIDCOM_CONTEXT_ROOTTOPIC: The root topic object used to process this request.
- MIDCOM_CONTEXT_CONTENTTOPIC: The Topic object displayed in this request.
- MIDCOM_CONTEXT_COMPONENT: The name of the component handling this request.
- MIDCOM_CONTEXT_OUTPUT: The HTML Data emitted by the component's run.
- MIDCOM_CONTEXT_NAP: The MidCOM NAP Interface Class responsible for this context.
- MIDCOM_CONTEXT_PAGETITLE: The Title of the current web page
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.