Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
MidCOM NAP Constants
MidCOM NAP info such as the current Node and Leaf URL can be accessed via midcom.helper.nav, and is returned in a key => value array. The keys can be found below. It is also possible to access the values for NAP nodes or leaves. NAP can be accessed like this:
$nap = new midcom_helper_nav();
- MIDCOM_NAV_COMPONENT - the name of the current Component
- MIDCOM_NAV_ID - The ID of the element in question.
- MIDCOM_NAV_NAME - The clear text name of the element in question.
- MIDCOM_NAV_NODEID - Some Uplink ID to another node.
- MIDCOM_NAV_SCORE - The object's numerical position in the sorting order under its node.
- MIDCOM_NAV_SUBNODES - Yet unused.
- MIDCOM_NAV_TYPE - The Type of the element in question ("node" or "leaf").
- MIDCOM_NAV_ABSOLUTEURL - The absolute URL of the current Topic, excluding the domain name, Host prefix and Page
- MIDCOM_NAV_FULLURL - The full URL, including the domain name
- MIDCOM_NAV_RELATIVEURL - The URL name of the element in question (relative to the Root topic of the current Page or Host)
- MIDCOM_NAV_URL - The URL name of the element in question (relative to the topic of the current component).
MidCOM NAP Sorting Modes