What's New, Reddit?
Life coming at you too fast? Can't keep up with it all? You need What's New, Reddit.
Never hit that F5 key again. whats-new-reddit automatically updates and visually highlights what posts are new. Leave the page, comeback later - updates are now easy to spot. It also adds in how many new comments are new for each post.
- Refresh Time: how frequently (in seconds) the page will auto-refresh.
- New Post: the highlight colour for new posts
- Progress bar: the small "loading bar" at the top of the page
- Progress edge: the "edge" line of the loading bar
If you want to play with the source code and/or build for the stores.
- window -> extensions -> Pack extension...
- Choose manifest.json directory, add private key (blank to create key).
- Remove the "application id" from manifest.json (only needed for FF - will automate this at some stage)
- Copy key to dir as
- Zip it up.
- upload to https://chrome.google.com/webstore/developer/dashboard/
- about:debugging ->
Load Temporary Add-On
- zip up add-on files
- upload to AMO for signing and review.