- Adds ability to process extension specific tasks in the background using cronjobs.
- Now allows syncing installed extension information with flagrow.io to give notifications about outdated flarum installations.
- Improved filter buttons.
- Fixed the translation key for the favorited filter
- Added package search #53
- Improved the error message when Bazaar fails to load the list of packages #67
- Fixed an issue when php memory limit was set to infinite #71
- Fixed an issue causing tooltips to be misaligned #74
- Allow filtering of installed, outdated and favorited extensions.
- Fixed an issue where the connect and dashboard buttons would no longer work.
- Added Tasks history page.
- Shows what extension was installed and when.
- Gives easy access to Composer logs and memory usage.
- Shows possible conflicts with your hosting environment, like:
- Memory needed, available.
- Permissions of directories.
- Moved some logic into modals to clean up the Bazaar page header. Allowing for more stuff in the long run.
- Improve Bazaar header to navigate between pages.
- Added privacy statement.
- German language (thanks @DennaGherlyn).
- Added Tasks history page.
- Huge refactoring. Extension manager logic moved into the repository.
- Extensions with available updates are now marked "outdated".
- Allowing updating of single extensions when outdated.
- Flush cache, including manifest (not yet fixed in core), during (de-)installation and updating of packages.
- Fixed tooltips overlapping for extension title and badges.
- Gave badges a color based on their state indication.
- Not showing "installable" badge when extension enabled.
- Refactored tests namespacing to adhere to psr standards.
- Removed console.log debugging from xhr calls results.
- Now showing latest version or current version on extension card.
- Moved our loader modal below the error popup.
- Added a contributing document.
- Dutch, Portuguese (thanks @1337god) and Spanish (thanks @AngellitoX) language.
- Allow favoriting extensions, only if you've connected your Bazaar.
- Readme added.
- Implemented, but disabled, code to allow registering our own satis into the composer.json for private packages.ages.
- Complete rewrite of the frontend, it no longer refreshes the whole page when doing actions on extensions.
- Allows connecting Bazaar to Flagrow.io to provide a dashboard.
- Prevent extension list result caching when debug is on.
- IT locale added for beta.3 of this extension.
- Removed timeout on install and uninstall xhr calls.
- Working version.
- Initial version.
Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 31 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time