New articles and pages for werf.io
- Releases page.
- Lint/render deploy debug article in 'Development And Debug' chapter.
- Plugging into CI/CD systems overview, gitlab and new guide for unsupported CI/CD systems articles.
Small docs edits and improvements
- Improve publish process reference: info on image naming.
- More detailed explanation of git patches and stage deps.
- Note on artifact stapel usage.
- --tag-git-* options design rationale added.
- Rename 'Local Development' to 'Development And Debug'; add lint/render article.
- Reference/Stage Introspection: summary.
- development_and_debug breadcrumb.
- Fix helm dirrerences article links and structure.
- Fix errors in README.
Stage introspection during non failed build
Introspect a specific stage. The option can be used multiple times to introspect several stages.
There are the following formats to use:
- specify IMAGE_NAME/STAGE_NAME to introspect stage STAGE_NAME of either image or artifact IMAGE_NAME
- specify STAGE_NAME or */STAGE_NAME for the introspection of all existing stages with name STAGE_NAME
IMAGE_NAME is the name of an image or artifact described in werf.yaml, the nameless image specified with ~.
STAGE_NAME should be one of the following: from, beforeInstall, importsBeforeInstall, gitArchive, install, importsAfterInstall, beforeSetup, importsBeforeSetup, setup, importsAfterSetup, gitCache, gitLatestPatch, dockerInstructions, dockerfile
Fix: ignore user errors during introspection.
Build and deploy improvements and fixes
- Reject ONBUILD docker instruction.
- Fix inheriting base image empty CMD and ENTRYPOINT with docker 17.10.0-ce
- Reject GCR check for GitLab.
- Ignore existing env variables in werf ci-env.
- Fix deploy warning messages.
- Regular CMD and ENTRYPOINT value format